- Historically famous for its gold and cocoa beans.
- Known for diverse wildlife, old forts and secluded beaches, such as at Busua
- Make a visit to famous Kwame Nkrumah Memorial National Park.
- Lively bars and restaurants with live music
- North of Cape Coast, vast Kakum National Park has a treetop-canopy walkway over the rainforest
- Experience the various Ghana cultures and local cuisines
- Africa’s fashion capital for its “vitenge“
- Our student focused internship services.
- Supervised clinical experience.
- Adequate pre-departure preparation.
- Support from in-country teams, round the clock.
- Private, spacious, catered housing.